When times get crazy like these, I need to remind myself of the important things in life. Things like …
- I am only one person and it is okay that I can’t get everything done. Most things can wait.
- Family is first. Creating memories is first. Being there for my Peanut is first. Everything else can wait.
- I can’t care about what other people think.
- And if people treat me like crap, act accordingly. (I have huge room for improvement here, and this one’s been hitting me hard lately.)
- Don’t stress over things that don’t matter.
- Who is in control of my destiny? Me. So I need to hold the reigns and not let the negativity and mixed signals of others get to me.
- I will surround myself with the things I love – whether that be people, pets, hobbies, things, etc.
Reminders. That I am strong and deserve to be happy.