Oh, what to do, what to choose. To date, I have 1,625 links in my delicious account. The problem is choosing what’s perfect for you!
This week, I’ll go with some travel links. I’ve been perusing some of them lately as we’re working on planning our next dive trip, so here they are!
- Baekgaard Jewelry Roll – While I have yet to buy one of these, I keep coming back to it. They’re adorable, and functional at the same time!
- Gotta love Nalgene water bottles – they’re good for so many travel adventures!
- One Bag is a great site that helps you figure out what to pack and how to pack it. You know, just in case you need help lightening your load!
- If you are looking for a unique and durable way to mark your luggage, VisiTags are it! I ordered a set for myself in orange with blue writing and adore them! I then went on to order them for my husband, dad and youngest sister. They’re GREAT!
- Another must have, the Balanzza is a perfectly portable luggage scale. Hasn’t let me down yet, and I come dangerously close when traveling with dive gear!
Look for more travel links in an upcoming post; I’ve got so many that I’ll keep you entertained for a few weeks with this topic!